DB Systems will head into the final few months of 2012 on a high after the IT & AV rental company confirmed that it will be the official supplier for 14 shows between September and December.
Working with event organisers, design agencies and exhibitors, we will supply a wide range of IT and audio visual technology, spearheaded by its new range of Sharp LED LCD screens, including the ultra-lightweight 80” monitor.
Among the major events will be Sibos in Japan, where our Event Networks division will design, install and manage a temporary fixed line internet and Wi-Fi infrastructure for the world’s financial services community at their largest annual gathering.
Oliver Richardson, sales and marketing director, said: “It’s been a long summer with the Diamond Jubilee, our large involvement at Farnborough International Airshow and then the extra work that came our way during the London games, so it’s fantastic to see a busy schedule up to the end of the year.
“While the event industry is seeing some recovery following tough economic trading conditions we’ve all experienced since 2008, we’ve had a phenomenal couple of years.
“Our business plan has involved heavy investment in both inventory and our warehouse and operations departments in the last 24 months. This built a platform to operate at many events within a short space of time. In turn, this demonstrates to clients our on-going commitment to the UK event industry and our willingness to support organisers as new events start to appear again as the economy picks up.”
Below is the full list of the shows:
- International Jewellery London; Earls Court – 2nd to 5th Sept
- Broker Expo South; Ascot – 13th Sept
- ERA 2012; Dublin – 19th Sept to 21st Sept
- 100% Design; Earls Court – 20th Sept to 23rd Sept
- PPMA; NEC 25th Sept to 27th Sept
- Labour Party Conference 2012; Manchester – 30th Sept to 4th Oct
- Professional Pensions; ExCeL – 3rd Oct to 4th Oct
- CPhI; Madrid – 9th Oct to 11th Oct
- Baby Show; Earls Court – 26th Oct to 28th Oct
- Sibos 2012; Osaka – 29th Oct to 2nd Nov
- World Travel Market; ExCel – 5th Nov to 8th Nov
- Broker Expo North; Ricoh – 8th Nov
- Health Ingredients; Frankfurt – 13th Nov to 15th Nov
- Online Information; ExCeL – 4th Dec to 6th Dec