Global B2B event organiser, UBM Live, has rewarded DB Systems for our consistently high-quality service with a new supplier contract for seven UK shows in 2013.
Among these new shows is RESI 2013, the leading event for the residential property market. The 2012 show attracted more than 1,000 delegates.
In addition to the new supplier contract, UBM Live has also renewed an existing contract, which means we will continue to work as official AV supplier at four European shows next year.
Oliver Richardson, sales and marketing director, said: “We have a really strong working relationship with UBM and we’ve been supplying their European events for over many years. These UK shows are a really fantastic opportunity for us to work the London based team.
“I believe our approach of going the extra mile for our clients is why we are so highly regarded in the industry. The service we provide is not just about the systems and equipment, it’s about how DB staff interact with clients, both in the meeting room and at events.”
Natasja OConner, Group Operations Manager at United Business Media, said: “DB Systems has provided UBM Live with an excellent service. Our relationship is built on a solid foundation of trust developed over years of working together. I am confident that DB will continue to deliver the very highest standard of service in 2013.”
Full list of the new UK shows:
- IOSH Conference & Exhibition, 26-27 February – ExCel
- The Care Show, 19-20 March – BIC Bournemouth
- KBB London / Interiors LDN / DX London, 19-21 May – ExCeL
- The ARC Show, 19-21 May – ExCeL
- RESI, 11-13 September – Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- Global Security Summit, 9-10 October – Olympia
- CropWorld, Nov (exact date TBC) – QEII Conference Centre
Full list of renewed European contracts:
- Pharmapack, 13-14th February - Paris
- Medtec Europe, 26-28 February – Stuttgart
- CPhI Worldwide, 9-11 Oct, Madrid
- Fi Europe, 19 – 21 November Frankfurt