We take great pride in delivering exceptional service and working to the highest of standards – it’s what sets us apart from our competitors – and we’re delighted to cement our position as market leaders, by being the first AV company to complete the “upgrade status” to the latest ISO management system standards.
In addition to achieving certification to the internationally recognised sustainability and environmental standards, ISO20121 and ISO14001, we have also been successfully certified to the Quality Management Standard ISO 9001 for a number of years.
We recently underwent re-certification to ISO 9001 with AJA Registrars, an international UKAS accredited Certification Body, and passed with flying colours. We are proud to be one of the first Audio-Visual companies to gain this triple ISO certification. It is our assurance to our customers that we are fully committed to providing services and products which completely satisfy their expectations.
Health and Safety Policy
DB Systems recognises our responsibilities under health and safety legislation, and through our systems and procedures we will:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
DB Systems Limited is committed to providing services, which completely satisfy the expectations of its customers, by providing professional support services to the event industry.
We are committed to being leaders in our field and to provide a professional quality service in compliance with our own Quality and Sustainability Policy. We are committed to maintain and operate our Sustainability Management System in compliance with both ISO14001 and ISO20121 requirements.
We recognise that our daily operations impact on both the environment and social issues and we are committed to minimise these effects and fully comply with legislation.